How did I arrive? Here's my short story.... My name is 🔊 Darshit Shah.
- I am born and brought up in India residing in Ahmedabad, Gujarat with my small family. For me, Of course, life is never that simple.
- After graduating, I moved to Gandhinagar for a Master's, searching for a new experience, as I was totally committed to further studies.
- The journey of QA began from a little startup in India, which I came across while hunting for my first gig post-college. Ultimately this choice drove me into the incredible universe of Information Technology.
- During the initial days of 2010 where I did rigorous testing and landed a Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I) and International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Agile Certified Quality Assurance with 11+ years of Manual Testing along with 4 years of Automation Testing qualitative work experience.
- But as the acclaimed saying, "practice makes a man perfect", I improved. Working with colleagues is altogether different from working alone. I had confidence in Batman's decision of working solely, yet when I initiated to work in a team; it opened another door of coordination. In order to maintain an attitude of a solution seeker, I give my best to discover the solution and never surrender at the beginning phase.
- Always in search of spurs for my career, I’m open to new experiences and challenges to face, wherever they will bring me.
Lead Software Engineer - QA
May 2021 - Present
Sr. Software Eng. - QA
February 2016 - May 2021
September 2014 - February 2016
Sr. Associate QA
August 2011 - September 2014
July 2010 - August 2011
January 2010 - May 2010
Period: 2008 - 2010
University: Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya
Period: 2005 - 2008
Result: First Class
HSEB (12th Commerce)
Period: 2003 - 2005
GSEB (10th Class)
Period: 2002 - 2003
Result: First Class
Tools and Technology
Certificates and Guiding Principles
Professional Certificates and honors I have reached.
Darshit Shah's Guiding Principles
Certain principles keep me grounded and focused in a right way as for today's businesses it's easier to lose path instead to discover it. I count on the following principles.
We as an individual have various thoughts regarding what joy is, which is the reason we'll do not follow a similar kind of a way. We must be willing to step off the prescribed path and forge our own. Regardless of what your objectives are, in every case there is more than one approach to acknowledge them. Discover yours.
There are countless individuals out there who are more skilled and experienced than me. In any case, I am certain that nobody else will fill in as hard as me whenever given this chance.
I don't keep an eye out for other's consent to deliver excellent quality and solve problems.
I will do as much iteration as it takes to arrives at the best solutiony.
I continually keep searching for approaches to better my specialty and gain from individuals who are far superior to me.
I believe that interfaces and functionalities exist to be utilized. They should not get in the user's way and should instead adapt to user's needs and lives.
I have zero egos and anticipate critics as they generally bring about a superior venture.
I believe to inspire everybody around me through the several actions that I exercise, were knowingly or unknowingly I learn, and the joy I can impart to other people.
The best rush in work/business is to encounter the achievement that you made yourself. Disappointment and stumble will occur en route. That is regular. At the point when they happen, get up, gain, and move ahead.
At the point when any awful thing occurs, learn a lesson from it and pledge to not repeat the practices that permitted them to occur. Also when beneficial events tag along, explore, and figure out how to invigorate better things like them to occur. That is called making your own karma, which is a far better choice than attempting to control the uncontrollable.
I had the pleasure to work with...
Probably the section you are most interested in. Business domains and type of testing with which I have worked.
I have worked in various business domains such as RPA, ecommerce, healthcare, hospitality, finance and education. I have gained good experience in testing web, windows surface and mobile (iOS, Android) applications. To see of them you have to click the card.
I have worked in almost every big brand and been to some nice small ones also. Big or small, I have gained good experience, cool friends and projects to put in my portfolio. Some of the projects were done separately while working in different companies.
Note: All trademarks, images and logos in this portfolio are property of their respective owners.
Awards and Mentions
Publications on Medium
Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I)
ISTQB Agile Tester
ISTQB Foundation (CTFL)
Snapshots from Instagram
About yourself and talk about your professional experience, skills and anything else you would like to share with your future clients!
The making of this black and white portfolio website was a challenging but enjoyable experience that I really learned a lot from.
The most fantastic and precious collection in the store! Both items are unique and limited edition.
For any collaboration, fan letters, or even a straightforward visit, venture out through Whatsapp. Fill this form and will get back to you as quick as a lightning. Regardless of whether it's something I can't directly assist with, I might have the option to suggest individuals from my network of super-talented minds.